I like building electronics projects (both analog and digital),
so whenever I get the chance I’ll sink my free time into some idea.
So far, I’ve made:
- a FPGA-based FLAC player (in progress)
- a Wiimote-controlled quadcopter (in progress)
- an electrostatic headphone amplifier (Head-Fi Link)
- a taser-based mousetrap (unfinished)
- an Arduino-controlled RGB LED array
- an MP3 player
- a Jecklin-disk “soccer ball” stereo microphone
Other projects I’ve built:
for more information on audio projects/my audio setup, check out the audio page.